Monday, May 31, 2010

My Barbra Video!

Hello gorgeous!! I know this post has nothing to do with weight loss etc... but I am literally posting this video everywhere I can, I would love to see it get lots and lots of views! You can probably guess who I would love for it to get to :) Thanks for viewing and always supporting me!!

P.s. If you don't know what this video entails here is a quick story: Barbra Streisand was having a video submission contest "Show Us Your Best Barbra" and if you won, you could have won tickets to see Barbra perform live in New York City at the Village Vangaurd. Well I contacted a good friend of mine who runs his own production company (Rhapsody Productions) and asked him for hims for his help - and since I had just recently played Fanny Brice in "Funny Girl" we chose "Don't Rain on My Parade", I also included audio footage of myself singing Barbra tunes as a young kid and video footage of me performing Barbra tunes in my bedroom as a pre-teen - to show how long she has been a part of my life. My video did not win the contest, but I will forever be thankful to Rocco and Kyle to allowing me to have a video that encompasses my love and dedication to Ms. Streisand.


No comments:

Post a Comment